
Friday, December 4, 2009 was a close to a perfect day. Not only was it the last day of classes until January, IT SNOWED!!! Although it was not an abundance of snow, it was enough to put my apartment in a frenzy and drive us all outside to frolic. We were like children, it was so much fun. Above is our "family"Christmas picture, featuring cold weather in December and SNOW!!!
Along with snow, I got to enjoy Twilight for the first time. I am still not sure what I think of it (the was it was produced is a little odd) but I had fun watching it with my friends. I also got to enjoy a hot cup of apple cider, yumm.
One of the best parts was being able to finish The Atonement Child, a fantastic Francine Rivers book. I am not much of a reader for pleasure but I really enjoy Francine Rivers' writing. I also enjoy cuddling up with a book on a cold day, ahhh so perfect!
Now, back to the joys of finals week!
No comments:
Post a Comment